I’ve had questions about shopping with credit cards, ordering more than one day planner at a time, and more. Here is a video walk through of the ordering process:
Question: I was about to order my day planner and realised that you are no longer shipping Internationally. I am so disappointed! I’m here in Australia and have had your planner in the past. Is there no other option?
Answer: I’m glad you asked!
First, I am more than willing to ship Internationally! I put a “stop” there so that you and I have the chance to have a discussion about your options. I have found that shipping charges and tarrifs have gone up so high that many people are having to pay way too much.
Second, the best option is always to order as a group. It saves everyone on the shipping and I can put the planners in a box which is more sturdy in International shipping than a padded envelope.
Third, since the postal service won’t pay me a full price on replacement if and when it ever gets lost, I am putting the replacement cost on the packaging in hopes that your fees at your end are even less.
So what’s the process? If you are my buyers in England and Australia or Canada, just let me know that you want to place an order and I will invoice you for the cost. This way I can save both of us some money on the shipping as I ship through Paypal.
Want a direct line to me? You can always call, or email me celia[at]directsalesplanner.com
Dear Day Planner Lovers,
I need to have a heart-to-heart about what has happened with Direct Sales Planner over the past year because it is changing the way I do business from now on.
1. I invested several thousand dollars in day planners being specific for several direct sales companies. If you were on the Design Team for one of these companies, you know what I’m talking about, and you know the work that went into doing this. I ordered 25 planners for each of the new companies (Young Living Essential Oils, Pampered Chef, etc.) At the end of the season … even late in April 2017 … I still had 24 of each of the planners that didn’t sell. Into the recycle bin they went! BIG financial loss! Not going there again! I also overestimated the sales that Stampin’ Up! would generate, and had several boxes that went to the bin as well.
2. Because I have gone to printing my day planners through George at Document Engine, I have had MUCH better outcome with the coil binding than when I printed my own and took them to Office Depot. You know when someone doesn’t want your business when they purposely make a muck of the job and you unknowingly ship them to customers. That’s exactly what Office Max/Depot did to me, and that’s exactly why I will have my planners made with George again forever. No more hassle, George delivers them to my house in his personal pickup truck, and stacks them in my office!
3. I will continue to offer a couple of different day planners: one is the download designed and sold by Lauren at Restored 316 Designs, and my own Direct Sales Planner that will be shipped to you. However, I have zero cushion financially to start with this year because of all the lost sales, and I had to claim a loss on my Income Taxes. I am going to have a pre-order period that started September 15 and will print as I have sales every week.
Here is a list of the day planners that I will no longer be producing:
Damsel in Defense
Young Living Essential Oils
I will continue to produce day planners for:
Generic Direct Sales (party plan)
Question: Can you give me an idea of what all is included in the Rodan+Fields planner? Also it says unbound?? It isn’t put together? Sorry if that’s a silly question.
Answer: Not a silly question at all Toni!
With all of the pictures taken down from the website regarding past editions of our day planners, it’s hard to understand some things and I’m happy to make it more clear. You see, many of my customers have been with me since the 2010 edition and I find myself speaking their language because we are still a very small company comparatively speaking.
From the beginning, our 8-½ x 5-½ day planners have been spiral bound and the monthly dividers were do it yourself Post-It tabs and printed stickers. Paper and pencil planners were pretty “old fashioned” in the past although their purpose from the very beginning were meant to document you doing your business so that, in front of the IRS, you had proof of the mileage you claimed, business lunches you claimed, and so forth.
So, along comes the popularity of day planners of today, and we’re still the only one out there that is made for the direct sales business owner. We want you to have the flexibility of adding pages when needed, and buying the prettiest monthly dividers Avery or Day Timer has to offer. Make it yours! Make it fun! KEEP it functional!
Daily pages have a few reminders to take care of business, AND family/home. Track your mileage with daily and weekly spaces to fill in, for instance. Plan your parties AND keep track of the cost of doing business: party supplies, give aways, and who came/purchased, and who booked a party from whom.
Last year was the first year I offered a Rodan+Field day planner and I was very excited to have your consultants over the moon happy with them. I simply couldn’t keep up with the demand as one would buy one, introduce it as a Team Meeting, or in a Facebook group …. so I am happy to be here for you all again this year.
I won’t have all my video walk throughs finished by this Friday when pre-sales start, but you WILL get one!
One last thing about being unbound, I LOVE mine this way! Avery is selling the right sized 3-ring notebook in a beautiful black and white toile that lets you keep an inch worth of records with you at one time. I have added 15 months worth of page protectors for receipts. AND it even has a loop for keeping your pen!
Thank you so much for asking. We’re running as fast as we can to be ready on Friday when pre-sales open, and will start shipping the first week in October at the latest!
I have been waiting for two years to have the opportunity to actually attend the Focused Blogging Conference, and finally have made plans for July 2018. Please join me!
While we’re waiting on July, how about taking an online course right now and be ready for that new Fiscal Year starting in your direct sales business? My Stampin’ Up! Team of demonstrators have started blogging as a form of customer service and they are getting a lot of feedback, attendance at their events, and enjoying their business opportunity more!
The 2017 Business Planner is no longer available since we are more than half way through the year! If you’d like to be notified about the 2018 version that will launch in October, enter your email below and we will be sure to notify you!
- Do you have a plan in place for content and newsletters?⠀
- Are your social media efforts growing your business?⠀
- Are you ready for filing taxes or are you scrambling to find receipts?⠀ ⠀
By putting all your data in one place and keeping it organized, it will keep you on track to doing what you love, and your business on a path to success, which of course all of us want!⠀
The Restored 316 Business Planner has over 300 printable pages & 14 digital spreadsheets to strategically get your business organized and in a position to flourish!⠀
Learn more by clicking the link HERE.